Application to Faculty-Wide Partnership Student Exchange Program for Fall 2023
02 March 2023
Are you interested in study abroad for Kyushu University?
We are pleased to inform you that now we open the application process of the faculty wide partnership student exchange program for Fall 2023 to the School/Graduate School of Engineering and Information Science and Electrical Engineering, Kyushu University.
★Please check the details. → For Faculty-Wide Partnership Student Program
【Deadline for application materials】
Friday, May 12, 2023
★Application Form: https://archive.iii.kyushu-u.ac.jp/public/NloaAIKJpXBDoLW-KAcmIATFXTjKK_yzTwZ50QFmwjbT
【How to apply】
- Students who would like to apply for the student exchange program must go through the nomination process of the home university.
- Nominated students must submit the application documents to their home university.
- Their home university submit the scanned ones to Kyushu University.
- After approval students’ admission, Kyushu University sends the certificate via e-mail.
- The International Affairs Division of Kyushu University (not our office) will contact the students directly via email to introduce On-line application system about CoE (Certificate of Eligibility), the dormitory and other related information entering Japan.